8.21.2006


IT'S PICNIC TIME!

the 7th Annual Picnic In The Park. 7 years. That is unbelievable. Really, have we been here that long? I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I am excited to have a sidekick helping me pull this off this year. Bobby Culberston. He will fill my shoes when this event continues into 2007 and beyond. What a blessing and an answer to prayer he and his new wife Whitney are to us and to Morris. They are both recent grads of UMM and have a hear much like we did 7 years ago to stay and be used by God on the campus with college students. Be in prayer for the finances of this event. We just want to make sure everything is in the black. Pray for me this week as I connect with key people who have and can support this event financially. Pray for good weather and a wonderful turnout of freshman and returning students. The heart of the event always has been to see college students plug in to local churches, bringing support to them and life to the church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home