7.28.2006




SUMMERTIME!
Enjoy the Heat.

Looks like it is going to be a hot one this weekend!
Now is the time to enjoy it and not complain.
We too soon forget to appreciate this hot streak
and realize that in 2 months we will be looking at temperatures in
the 40's... We only have a little time each year to get out and enjoy this.
Don't get me wrong, I do really appreciate the invention of the
Air Conditioner... because if you don't have one these days, it is extremely difficult
enjoying the outside. Hats off to those in Europe and in the US who go without it.

I am just so proud of my kids and my wife. I love them so much and I had such a blast with them recently at the pool in Marshall.
Enjoy my Darling little Goofballs.
They both went down the big slide! Amazing.

4 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My Darling Goofballs", that's funny, they are so cuuute!(Your Kids)We definately enjoyed visiting with you and very briefly with your wife as well. You will be in our prayers. We will try to keep up with you and your activities through your blog. We are excited too and can't wait to one day go to the Chech Republic with ya'll.
Love
The Booths from Tulsa,Ok

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Anna Haugen said...

Tracy & Amrit-

Glad to hear you were able to connect through the blog...
We will be in touch.

Mark

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger RoYcE4 said...

Tabby bigger than Ellie? No way. It must be the pool. Ellie shrunk in the pool, oh no!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Anna Haugen said...

It is trick photography.
She is closer to the camera.
& Standing up...
Ellie is on her knees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home