11.21.2006

From BLOGSPOT to MYSPACE







Wow... You gotta love the internet.
10 years ago, all I would even try to do was send an
occasional email... and would not even attempt to
buy anything there. Now it has been nearly a year since I
joined the world of BLOGGING, albeit a bit late.
Now I have been on MYSPACE for just over a week




and I have 51 friends. Go figure. Every day the connections
continue to expand. Myspace really is a great way to
connect intially with someone new, but it is especially useful
when trying to quickly re-connect with someone from college.
Here is my... space:

http://www.myspace.com/haugenma

There has been some debate about its usefulness long term.
And whether or not it can be a good tool in the midst of all the bad.
What do you think? I want to know your thoughts.
Post away.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's all bout connexions buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home