2.06.2007

CURE FOR CROHN'S, ANYONE?

I just have to take a moment to sound off
on a subject that is increasingly drawing my attention.
It is this thing known as Crohn's Disease.
A terrible disease that attacks the Intestinal
tract in the body.
The reason I am going off about this is that,
for whatever reason, many of my friends and some
friends of my friends are either coming down with it or
are having symptoms that often mimic the disease.
It is driving me crazy because I believe there is
more to it than just the physical.
There is something spiritual about it and I want to begin
praying against this attack on a person's immune system.
Most importantly, I am praying for a cure and an end to it
not only for my friends but the many others who I do not
know who are leveled by it.
Bless you as you join in praying for a cure!

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard about many people being cured from Chrons with a natural/raw foods diet. Here is a website that might be worth your friends looking into

http://www.colitis-crohns.com/

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger RoYcE4 said...

Right on! Let's do it!
God may Crohn's be snuffed out in our generation. May you bring relief to those suffering the ill affects of this disease.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Five said...

My 12 year old son has Crohn's. We have tried everything (in both alternative and traditional medicine and lots of prayer) and found a treatment that works. I have a blog and website for him at www.CrohnsDiseaseCure.com Please take a look at his story and maybe it will help your friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home