4.13.2006

EASTER EGG HUNT
My events (Anna's) aren't quite as big as Mark's yet, but I'm learning. Today I planned an Easter Egg Hunt outreach and invited 3 families that I have gotten to know lately from the library storytime, as well as a few friends from church. It was a blast! Lacey, Aisha, and Stephanie came early and helped stuff and hide the eggs. We had WAY TOO MUCH candy. I read the story of Jesus and talked with the kids about the true meaning of Easter. Several of them appeared as if it was all new to them. They were all very attentive. I know it was a success when one of the library moms said, "I'll help you next year" When I said, "I'll be in the Cities next year" She said, "Well, we can still do it, and then you can come back for it, right?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home