3.29.2006


PULSE ROCKED!
5,000 Students attend.
Last Friday, I was energized by the sheer
craziness at the NDSU campus arena.
I had the privilege of MC/DJ-ing in the entry way and outside as the folks waited outside to get in to see the bands and hear the message.
I did my best Conan O'brien impression.
I had alot of fun and met a ton of new friends as well as re-connected with old ones. The highlight of the event was the Gospel Presentation given by Nick Hall. He used interactive video to enhance his sharing the most important message many of these students will ever hear. That the God of the Universe loves them and that he sent Jesus to come and take away all our pain. 900+ students filled out response cards! Amazing. Praise the Lord! Pray for these new converts and the Pulse team as they do follow up on the campuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home