1.23.2006


Yeah... here is a pic of us hanging at Applebees on our Anniversary date last week. Thanks Russ & Joanne,
Brad & Gina for your gift. You guys are the best!

TODAYS THOUGHTS:
Last night I really felt the weight of this
whole [LIFT-OFF] thing.
It seems to me that this project

[launching the ministry itself] is the beginning of SOMETHING BIG! As bad as we would like to stay in little old Morris and live our lives and have this ministry remain in relative anonymity...it seems as though we being called forth and out to do great exploits... probably with alot less anonymity than we'd like. That is what kills me inside sometimes.
The flip side of it is that there is much blessing and adventure and reward ahead.
It is time to go over the top/broadcast in NEON LIGHTS... go for the jugular so to speak,when it comes to raising support and getting the word out. You have to compete and put yourself and what you are doing on the line (risk). Much to my frustration, I have adopted a stronger risk aversion while living in Morris... everyone around here has it. It is a disease [risk aversion], and I need to be cured.
I get really excited about the possiblities of what doors could be opened through this Czech trip...it boggles the mind. Anyways... specifically today if you could pray for CONFIDENCE for me as I write and then present my case to future supporters.

(A 6-10 page paper/case statement is due tomorrow... Jan 24th.. for my class at Hamline)
Have a great day.Thanks for praying.
Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home